|megpie71 (megpie71) wrote,|
@ 2018-09-09 18:39:00
Five Things Make A Post 09 SEP 2018
1) Today has been a very pleasant sunny interlude in the middle of two rather damp and soggy weeks. I've even managed to get the last of the laundry from last week dried. Which is good, because I'm going to need the rack again tomorrow, when it's due to rain again (100% chance of showers, according to the Bureau).
2) I was also able to use today's warmer, drier weather as an excuse to air out the house, which had been starting to get just a tad musty as a result of about three months straight of having all the doors and windows as shut as they can manage to try and keep the weather outside.
3) Still keeping up with my readings and such for university. This week's endeavour is going to be writing a 1000 word essay comparing two articles in terms of critique and evaluation for one of my units (due Friday midnight). The trick there, I think, will be writing down everything I can come up with, and then editing this down to 1000 words. Basically, it's four paragraphs. If that (surely they could have given us a bit more word count?).
4) I realise I am definitely betraying my mature-age-student-ness in the above point. I am also not ashamed.
5) I don't have anything to fit here.
This entry was originally posted at https://megpie71.dreamwidth.org/124490.h